Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sony a300 or Canon 400d, Which and why?




blanko00


I'm looking for a cheap-ish S/H camera, I think these are the two that I can find consistently at my budget. I'll be thinking about lenses after purchase, using a 50mm prime, so kit and availability not really a consideration. I'm thinking the a300, what do you think? I'm quite seduced by flip out live view, which I know I'll use.
You can see my original question where I drone on about the what and why here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvstiYP1bVOo6XeLc2iLTNHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100808063018AAts22L



Answer
If the A300 fells right in your hand and you like the flip out live view, I would say go for it. I have been shooting with Sony DSLR's for 5 years and have no complaints, I currently have an A-300 and an A-350, with about 15 Minolta lenses, and 4 Tamrons.
If you go Sony, check out the website below it is a Sony / Minolta "A" mount only site and is very imformative and free to join.

http://www.dyxum.com/dforum/forums.html

TOM




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sony a300 or Canon 400d, Which and why?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment