Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Camera Questions.....?




HiImRic


is a 5.0 megapixel camera good?
especially for a phone?
(samsung omnia)



Answer
5.0 mp is really good for a phone (mine is only 1 or 2 mp), but it's not great for a digital camera...most these days are around 7 or 8 mp.

What phone would you recommend?




Namida


I'm going to get a new phone soon and I don't know what to get. Any recommendations? I'm getting it under t-mobile and I want the following features:

touch screen with off screen keyboard if possible
Wi-fi and 3G capability
5 megapixel camera
music player
can connect to the computer
All the basic functions/applications such as calling, alarm, calendar, keyboard, texting etc.

Anyone know a phone that has these functions? For the megapixel camera, it can be a little lower than 5 but no lower than 3.2. Just give me the name of the phone and I'll look up an necessary info.

Thanks
It doesn't have to be newly manufactured



Answer
I have the Samsung Seek; it's an alright phone, but it has only a 2.0 mp camera, but it has every other criteria you're looking for. Also, I like the new Blackberry Torch, it's pretty descent, it has every criteria that you're looking for. Or, the Samsung Epic, both the Blackberry Torch and the Epic have what you're are looking for...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Camera Questions.....?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment