Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I am buying a new digital camera, what kind should I buy?




Allison


I mainly take family pics and action shots at kids' games. I like taking outdoor, indoor, and night time shots. I don't want to spend a fortune, but need a good camera.

Also, I know the higher the megapixel the better... but what about the zoom, and other things they list out on a camera? what should I concern myself with?



Answer
You must ask yourself several questions first.

what am i using for?
will i carry it everwhere?
do i want zoom?
what kind batteries?
what kinda memory card?
how many megapixels?

first 3 questions will help with compact and full bodied.
as zoom camera are for the most part larger.
dont go for over 8MP, as picture quality actually decreases.
compacts tend to have smaller ccds. so dont go over 6MP.

Try to find a camera that take AA's, and either CF, or SD memory cards. these and around to stay.

I like the Canon s3 for zoom camera.
and for compact Canon PowerShot A710 IS is good.
sub compact you might have to look around.
or the SD600 is good too.

hope this helps

Good camera for taking professional looking pictures that doesnt cost so much?




adam29379


Im looking for a good digital camera I suppose...I need a camera that takes good pictures with a pretty high megapixel but doesn't cost too much. I know you can get a camera that costs $3000 but I dont have that kind of money. The camera will be for taking pictures of mostly dirt track racing and foot ball games. Please list specific cameras! I know cannons are good and Kodak.


Answer
The two genres that you list: racing and football are similar in this way: (1) there is fast movement and (2) you, the photographer, can't get as close to it as you would like. This means that the best camera for this would be one with little or no shutter lag, a fast autofocus, a reasonable burst rate, and a fast telephoto lens. The lens could cost as much as the camera body. Your budget, however, will not cover the cost of a suitable mid-tier dSLR and a good telephoto lens. So you may have to settle for a super-zoom compact camera. It will be more difficult to get good images, but you might be surprised at the quality that you do get. There are too many to list here. So go to http://dpreview.com for the reviews and recommendations.

Do not focus on megapixels, as any camera today will give you good images. In fact too many megapixels on a small sensor will be the exact opposite of what you need.

Lastly, the single most important factor for getting professional images is the ability of the photographer. An expensive camera is not a guarantee that you will get professional results if you don't know what you're doing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am buying a new digital camera, what kind should I buy?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment