Friday, June 20, 2014

IPad 2 or the new iPad?




FlyBaby


I am looking into buying my first iPad. I mainly would be using it for Internet, email, PowerPoint, and pages. I need something to do schoolwork on but don't want a bulky laptop. So which would be better? Occasionally, I would use it for movies and such when I'm on vacation an whatnot, but schoolwork is the main use. So which should I get? And how much memory? And why? Thanks!


Answer
I think you should have a look at ipad 3
Pros:
1. Sleek new screen, incredibly refined and mature.
2. A large app and media store, and a 5-megapixel rear camera for 3D photos.
3. The third-generation iPad will feature a Retina Display that offers double the resolution and four times as many pixels as the iPad 2 and users will be able to use the iPad without actually touching the iPad. Basically, wherever you look on the iPad screen, the camera will recognize through the use of constant retina scanning.
4. Heavy application loads 6 seconds faster than iPad 2.

Cons:
1. More heavier than the iPad 2.
2. Bigger battery means increased recharge time.
3. The new iPad gets warm.
4. apps and movies utilize more space.

Video Recording: iPad 2 Vs Sony Handycam?




overtino


I'm confused about the iPad 2's camcording ability. Obviously it would be better to buy a camcorder primarily made for recording video, however I am wondering how it lines up against a generic camcorder. The iPad 2 rear camera is said to be less than 1 megapixel for photos, but 720p for video. I have no idea what 720p means. Can someone give me an idea how it would compare to something like this: http://www.sony.co.uk/product/sdh-standard-definition-on-memory-stick/dcrsx34el.ceh#pageType=TechnicalSpecs
To answer 1: The VIDEO aspect of the iPad 2 is supposedly HD quality. The PHOTOS are poor.

Can anyone compare QUALITY of iPad 2 VIDEO Vs Sony Handycam, rather than tell me the prices and photo quality, which I obviously already know.



Answer
Full HD is 1080P the IPad is 720P "P" stands for progressive scan (it scans lines 1,2,3,4,5,6) rather then I (meaning Interlaced,) scans Odd then even lines.

The camera you linked to is not HD as in it does not record in 720P or 1080P its standard definition, Personally it will perform better than the Ipad. the Ipad is £400 ish the camera is £250 but the camera inside the IPad is probably only few quids worth more like a reasonable web cam, but certaily not as good as a camcorder

What ever the model its going to a better job than the Ipad, its a real camera rather then something that takes video, My son has a nintendo DS that takes pictures, its not as good as a basic camera.

the video camera on the Ipad is not an important art of the device, people dont buy it for that, there are many mobile phones that are as good as the Ipads video quality.

If you want to take video, then get a camcorder, if you want the Ipad then get that but dont expect the camera to be that good

Think I have covered your points

RR




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: IPad 2 or the new iPad?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment