Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Best Cheap Camera Under 1000$?




BortaMaga


Is there any Canon camera that can shoot at least 30fps in Full HD/1080p with stabilizer and manual focus and have high ISO at least about 6400 under 1000$? (if Canon don't have one, any other camera)


Answer
I would go with a DSLR... But, if all you want to do is take video then I would go with a video camera.

DSLR - I would go with the Canon T3i (in the link) many youtubers and people that make videos use this camera. I have this camera a it work amazingly... And at the price point you could afford another lens, or some lighting... You normally need lighting when making videos.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3i_18_55mm_is_ii_kit

(here and you can see the specs better on the Canon website, but you should buy it from because the deals on amazon are great and you will save some money)


Camcorders -
I dont know much about video cameras... I am not sure how anything really works on them, but this looks like a good camera if all you want to do is take video

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/camcorders/consumer_camcorders/vixia_hf_s30

The best DSLR camera package under $1000?




Hopps T


I am looking for a digital SLR camera w/multiple lens (I think??). I am interested in extreme close up pics of floral as well as extreme wide landscape pics. Suggestions?? Thanks.


Answer
Why get a package when you already know what you want to shoot? You can buy the camera you want alone without a lens. You can then get a macro lens for those extreme close-ups and an extreme wide lens for panoramas. I suggest you look at the lenses first then whatever is left behind in your budget is what will dictate what camera body you can get. You can do your window shopping here.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Cheap Camera Under 1000$?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment