Friday, June 20, 2014

What camera is best to buy?

Q. I want a camera that'll take high quality pictures but i don't know what kind of camera to get. I know a digital dlsr will take the quality i want but there too expensive for me. So i have no idea if i'd be better off sticking with a regular compact ? Anyone got any sites or an actual good camera to get?


Answer
For 2011, Nikon also boosted the Coolpix S9100's speed, gifting it the capability to shoot 9.5fps at full resolution. We also had the ability to shoot in a multitude of high-speed modes, including 120fps (at 1-megapixel), 60fps (at 2-megapixels), Best Shot Selection, Pre-shooting Cache, and Continuous High and Low. Not only could we capture action with ease, but the menu system was also speedier. We could fly through the Nikon Coolpix S9100's menus at a Roadrunner pace, so making hasty camera adjustments was an afterthought. We do favor Canon's organization over Nikon's, however, as many times we found ourselves wading through the main menu in search of options when they should have been available on the screen.

I'm looking for a new digital camera. Would like some help or recommendations?




Heybail


I'm unfortunately on the market for a new camera and I am terrible when it comes to shopping for one. I was hoping to get some help or recommendations.

In 2008 I got a Fujifilm Finepix J10 that I was very happy with.
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/specifications/j/finepix_j10/

In 2011 I got a SONY Cyber-shot DSCW730.
http://store.sony.com/p/Sony-Cyber-shot-W730-Camera/en/p/DSCW730/L

I'm looking for something similar. A point and shoot camera that takes nice pictures, is easy to use and will fit in my pocket.

4x or higher optical zoom.
15-16 megapixals or more.
Flash is a must.
Video capability is a must. I'd prefer it not be in MP4 format and I also liked being able to zoom in video.

I enjoyed the different modes that I got with the Fujifilm and used them all the time.
I also would like to have a panoramic mode.

I don't care about the brand or the color. I also don't have a particular price range in mind, as long as it's reasonable.

Thank you!



Answer
I like the Nikon P330, or if you are not concerned about pocket size, the P7700. They don't have the high megapixel count sensors you want, but their sensors are larger (in physical size - not megapixels), which means better low-light capability.

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-COOLPIX-Digital-Camera-Black/dp/B00BOZCSQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373104991&sr=8-1&keywords=nikon+p330

Besides, anything above 10Mp is overkill these days anyway. For proof, the $6,000 Nikon D3s is only 12 Megapixels.

If you insist on a high megapixel sensor, you are losing out on a lot of fine cameras.

Besides, megapixels do not provide any indication about quality - they only give you a certain resolution. And it takes double the megapixels to notice any difference anyway, so the difference between 12 and 16 megapixels is negligible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What camera is best to buy?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment