Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Which Digital Camera Has The Highest Amount Of Megapixels?




CJ





Answer
Commercial camera? Not a one-off science experiment? How about 160MP for a medium format 6x17 landscape camera. No stitching required.

http://www.roundshot.ch/xml_1/internet/de/application/d438/d925/f934.cfm

anyone remember this digital camera in this commercial?




K


I think I saw this commercial on msn videos but not really sure.
From my memory the commercial goes like a parent recording the kid playing piano with the digital camera, and it had awesome audio recording as well, there was a narrator line like sometimes you need hi-def audio recording as well on a digital camera.
I think it might have been Canon but couldn't find the model or the commercial anymore.
I think I saw this commercial on msn videos but not really sure.
From my memory the commercial goes like a parent recording the kid playing piano with the digital camera, and it had awesome audio recording as well, there was a narrator line like sometimes you need hi-def audio recording as well on a digital camera.
I think it might have been Canon but couldn't find the model or the commercial anymore.

the reason im looking for this is that I want to have quality on-the-go audio quality with my digital camera's video recording.
And I've tried really hard to re-find the commercial, but couldn't seem to find it anywhere on the net.
I saw this commercial about 2-4 months ago



Answer
i have used Canon PowerShot SX210IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera which helps u as commercial.

* Powerful 14x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer;
* Improved Dynamic mode for enhanced image stabilization
* 14.1-megapixel resolution for high-quality prints up to 16.5 x 23.4 inches
* 28mm wide-angle lens; 3.0-inch wide PureColor System LCD
* HD shooting capability at 720p with stereo sound plus HDMI output
* DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; new scene modes

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=+Canon+PowerShot+SX210IS&x=0&y=0&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.3518_1&fsc=-1&tag=pntsa-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Digital Camera Has The Highest Amount Of Megapixels?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment