Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Is there a very slim digital camera that has 10 megapixels, takes video with sounds, and...??




Apples and


Is there a digital camera that has 10 megapixels, is very slim and lightweight, takes video with sound and has a rechargable battery that the computer charges like with the iPod?


Answer
After answering questions here for about 8 months, I finally decided to get a Canon Powershot SD900. NATURALLY - since my camera arrived today - I found a review in Popular Photography today that suggests that maybe the Pentax Optio A20 would be a better choice. But, I don't believe it. The Pentax does have shake reduction, but I doubt this will be necessary in a camera that only zooms to an equivalent of 114 mm and I just can not believe that 10 MP on a smaller 1/2.5" sensor will be better than 10 MP on a 1/1.8" sensor that is nearly twice as large. The SD900 has the larger sensor. It does have sound on videos. I have not used that yet, but my son has it on his Canon A630 and the sound is quite good, so I assume this will be also. The SD900 has a rechargeable battery, but I do not know if it charges via the USB. It comes with an AC battery charger that is actually smaller than the camera itself. The battery takes a full charge in two hours or less from AC.

Anyhow, go here to see the comparison article on 5 compact camera and see what you think if you doubt my choice. If you really don't want to read reviews, I am still happy that I am getting the Canon SD900 and this would be my recommendation for anyone at this point, since it is what I chose for myself. I also bought a 5-year Mack warranty for $50. If you are even a little paranoid or clutzy, I feel that it is money well-spent. These are somewhat delicate compared to SLR's.

http://www.popphoto.com/cameras/3471/high-5-10mp-compacts.html Click on the name of each camera to read a detailed review.

Will putting a USB connector into my camera charge it while it's connected to me computer?




Miranda


I have a KODAK 10.2 Megapixel EasyShare M340 Digital Camera and I'm going to Wal MArt to get a USB cable for it and I'm just wondering if the camera will charge if I connect it to a computer or will I need a charger. If I need a charger can you please give me a link to where to buy it ow what it's called? It would mean so much if I could get a quick response because this is urgent!


Answer
Most cameras will get charged by connecting to the USB port. two or three hours for full charging. The USB port has a 5.0 volts and 0.5 amperes DC supply. Most external chargers are smart chargers. The electronic circuitry provided will sense the voltage of the battery and keep the voltage supply slightly above that value. This is called trickle charging and will contribute to long life of the battery. If you want to use an external charger for the Kodak camera that is OK. It is only a matter of convenience. Try to get a charger from a Kodak dealer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a very slim digital camera that has 10 megapixels, takes video with sounds, and...??
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment