Monday, September 2, 2013

What kind of dslr camera that is cheap and great for beginners?

dslr camera d3100
 on Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm & 55-200mm DX AF-S Zoom ...
dslr camera d3100 image



Sarah


I've never used a dslr camera and know nothing about them, but I love the pictures that they take.. I'm tired of paying someone to take pictures of my family and kids and to pay for a photographer can get expensive.. I've tried taking my own pics with a compact camera that's a 16 megapixel but it still looks fake.. Also I get terrible pictures on compact cameras in low lighting, and also cant get good pictures in fast motion like at basket ball games or playgrounds... I recently had my sons pictures takin for baseball and the lady had a dslr camera and the pictures looked so professional and don't believe she was a professional photographer either... So what kind of camera should I purchase at a good price? I'm not looking for anything over $400 and not a fan of fujifilm either...


Answer
For $400 you could probably get a used Nikon D3100 or even a used D5100. For that price, you probably won't get much as far as a brand new camera goes. Shop around some websites at the used and refurbished options. I don't use Canon, but I am sure you would have some options there as well.

What is the best DSLR camera for a beginner?




Katherine


I want to upgrade from my Nikon S70 touchscreen camera to a real DSLR camera. I have never used this type of camera so I am looking for an affordable DSLR that's simple to use for a beginner. I was thinking about the Nikon D3000 because my friend has it and loves it. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance!


Answer
I would go for the D3100, or if you want to pay slightly more, then the D5100. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of dslr camera that is cheap and great for beginners?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment