Friday, September 6, 2013

What DSLR brand do you recommend to shot High quality video as well as photography?

dslr camera video quality
 on ... of pounds needed to buy a digital slr camera dslr and housing
dslr camera video quality image



ozherr


I am new with DSLR Cameras. The main reason i want to get a DSLR is because of the video quality and the depth-of-field they provide. I have been looking around and since I am not too familiar with this cameras I am asking for some advice. I don't want to spend more then $1000.00 US Dollars. Hope to hear your advice, Thanks!


Answer
Good starting point would be a Nikon D3100 or a Canon T3. Also look at Sony and Pentax - I don't know the models for these.

Try each one and get the one you like best - they all produce fantastic results in the right hands..

What kind of digital camera should I get?




Marie


I'm a student photographer trying to decide between the Olympus E-PL1 DSLR camera and the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 digital camera. They both cost relatively the same price, so that's not really what I'm worried about. Does the fact that it's a DSLR give the Olympus an advantage? Which one has better performance, image quality, and video quality? What are some opinions anyone has on either camera as to why I should/shouldn't buy one or the other? Thanks!


Answer
Yes, the DSLR has the advantage. You can have full control of it and you can change its lens.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What DSLR brand do you recommend to shot High quality video as well as photography?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment