Monday, September 2, 2013

Is it beneficial to have a card reader for my SLR?

dslr camera bundles
 on Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera 2 Lens Bundle
dslr camera bundles image



Gel


I see them included in camera bundles. I'm not sure if I need one. I'm new to DSLR photography. I want everything I need to get started, without overspending.

I know it's possible to transfer memory directly from the camera to the computer, but I'm not sure if it can damage the camera.



Answer
A card reader is a nice plus but not really totally necessary.
You can transfer images via a USB cord most of the time.
The reader is nice though when you are in places where you are not hooking directly to your computer.

What camera will do the best job?




K


I have been looking at dslr cameras for a while now. I would like a camera that is user friendly and takes nice sharp images. I would be taking scenic pictures, action pictures, and studio quality pictures. I would also like to be able to shoot videos, but I'm not too concerned with the quality of the video. just as long as it videos. I know what I want I just don't know what camera would suit me best. I've been really interested in the Nikon d3200 and the canon T3i but don't know if they are compatible with what I'm looking for in a camera. if any one can help it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
The Canon rebel t3i is perfect for your requirements... In fact, this camera is one of the most user friendly DSLR camera around today- and have been proven over and over again. Being so easy to use, it is the number one recommended camera for beginner photographers. This camera takes awesome pictures and videos as well. A number of photographers including my self refuse to stop using their t3i because of its ability to accomplish just about all my photography goals. All you need to do, is to get the different lenses for different purposes and and go about developing you skills as a photographer, and that's job done for you...
Get the t3i bundle preferable at amazon, it comes with a number of accessories such as a 16 GB memory card, tripod stand etc, that you will definitely need.
*http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Q6LMSI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004Q6LMSI&linkCode=as2&tag=cheonlsto-20
*http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004Q79BIA/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004Q79BIA&linkCode=as2&tag=cheonlsto-20
*http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HIS5AM/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005HIS5AM&linkCode=as2&tag=cheonlsto-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it beneficial to have a card reader for my SLR?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment