Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What is a good and affordable camera to film youtube videos with?

dslr camera reviews 2013
 on Nikon-D3000-10.2MP-Digital-SLR-Camera.jpg
dslr camera reviews 2013 image



inspiredby


I'm 13 and i want to start a youtube channel. I don't know what camera to get so I need help. And also, what video editor do you recommend that ISN'T just for Macs...I want to make videos edited like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJKK0_zRO0I

Thank you.



Answer
I've heard really good things about the Panasonic Lumix LX7. Below I've linked to it on Amazon, as well as a good review from a buddy of mine. It's really good for video and cheaper than a DSLR!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MB719C/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B008MB719C&linkCode=as2&tag=fashionforfel-20
http://danielrutterfilms.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/lumix-lx7-tool-for-beginner-film-makers.html

Would it be better to buy an iMac and a dslr or just a high end dslr?




Kitty


So, I'm looking at buying a new computer and camera, and I've been looking at different cameras and such. Basically, I've narrowed it down to, either a 27" iMac and canon 60d or 7d, or no iMac and instead possibly a d800 or 5d mark 2 or 3.

What would be the better option in your opinion?

I mainly want to use the camera to film for y youtube channel, and I'm quite new to dslr cameras, so I think it would be fun to learn



Answer
"I'm quite new to dslr cameras". "the camera to film for y youtube channel"
Don't overkill with a full frame camera. You will not be using camera all the time but your 27" iMac will make you happy most of the time when you are not holding your camera ;) Go for iMac and a Camera both.

60d or 7d will work perfect. As such you can go with an entry level SLR too.
Now regarding HD videos, after you buy your camera, buy an old M42 Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 lens with an adapter for Canon. Learn manual focusing and manual shooting. You will be amazed how nice professional looking videos you can take. Read this quick review about HQ video for consumers (not professionals):

http://photography-with-any-camera.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-recording-with-dslr-is-it-worth-it.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good and affordable camera to film youtube videos with?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment