Thursday, September 5, 2013

what is the best camera phone?

40 megapixel camera nokia
 on Android Phone: Nokia 2720 S40 Unlocked Flip Phone with 1.3 MP Camera ...
40 megapixel camera nokia image



Toffee


functions i need are megapixel camera, flashlight, and video recorder. i prefer nokia phones to others but the cheaper the better for me. so if u know any phone which is cheap and satisfies these criteria please let me know. thanx!


Answer
Hey get a Motorlola Razr with a new contract at Cingular it may cost around 40 to 50 dollars I saw it in Walmart.

What is the best photo camera at the moment?




npa_zee


I have no idea about cameras, but I was just curious as to what the best camera is.

I am looking to upgrade my current camera, I probably won't be able to buy the best camera, although I will definitely take inspiration from people's opinions.

Thanks.



Answer
Sorry, the Nokia Lumia 808 and 1025 do NOT have a 41 megapixel imaging sensor.

They have 41 million photo sites, which by itself is a useless specification. A technique called "Sensor Binning" is used on these cameras which combines the photo sites into a matrix which effectively results in 5 megapixel photos.

The 41 megapixel claim is just a marketing ploy to fool the unaware person into thinking they are getting something they are not.

Smartphones, including the Nokias are not anywhere near "best" in the camera world. They are over bloated junk.

Cameras range from $100 or so all the way up to $40,000 and more. The best camera is not necessarily the most expensive - it should rather be the best for you.

If you can come up with a budget, desired features, how you plan on using it, form factor, etc. then the best camera for you will be a lot closer than a $40,000 Hasselblad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best camera phone?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment