Monday, March 3, 2014

Digital and dslr camera help?




Will Joyne


Hi, im looking for a camera to get for christmas.

Roughly around £150 and it needs good optical zoom.

I also wondered if there are any cameras between dslrs and digital cameras ?



Answer
If you want sonething that you can just drop into your purse them these compacts would be the best. They all have enough manual controls to satisfy even some pro's.

Canon S95
Panasonic LX3 or LX5
Canon G11 or G12 (g12 even has HD video)

There is another option for you though if you dont care about the price. These cameras are compacts that has interchangable lenses. i would say that these are the closest thing to an in betweener for compacts and dslr's.

Sony NEX 3 and NEX 5
Panasonic GF1
Olympus E-P1 E-P2 OR E-PL1

If you want specific reviews for each one of thwe cameras listed all you need to do is to go to www.dpreview.com/ and then do a search on them.

Traveling with a DSLR?




Emily J


So, I'm bringing my Nikon D40 to France with me. This is my first time traveling with my camera. It's a Nikon D40 with a 18-55mm lens. Nothing terribly special. However, I'm not sure what i should do with it for carrying it on. I have my carry on which I was thinking of putting it in and then putting its bag in the checked luggage, but I'm not sure. Any advice? Or can I have it in its bag and then my carry on as well? Thanks!


Answer
You can take a carry-on suitcase and one personal bag/camera case/laptop case/purse etc. I always travel with my husband, so I take my purse and he takes my camera backpack. You may be allowed to take the camera bag and your purse as well if they both are pretty small. But I wouldn't count on that. I would put the stuff from my purse into the camera bag instead of checking the camera bag. Never check important things like your camera, always carry them with you.

Have a great trip.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Digital and dslr camera help?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment