Saturday, March 8, 2014

unsure which DSLR camera to buy?




Natasha


Im looking to buy a DSLR camera after christmas (hopefully in the sales) and ive been reading many a reviews... its doing me in because i cant decide on what to get... my budget is maximum of £400 any help is welcome

Thanks!!!

ps i know no one can tell me what camera to buy but i would really appreciate the help...
im not too fussed about live view but would be an added extra if possible but i have noticed that i cant get it within my budget... again any suggestions???



Answer
I would recommend Canon EOS 1000D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS f/3.5-5.6 non USM Lens Kit.10.1 Megapixel.Continuous shoot at 3 frame per second.Live view function
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0014IK7QO?ie=UTF8&tag=computer09-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B0014IK7QO

DSLR camera question ?




Mamhood Al


Is there a good dSLR camera with lens coasts 450$ or less ???
Please check this link:
answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuAStES7jK8qg3oulFKTCUYM_dw4;_ylv=3?qid=20110429052944AAkB67K



Answer
Yes, I saw Canon EOS 1000d on sale here in a local store for 330 euros, including the kit lens. I'm sure you can find one for this price in the US as well.
And I think Canon EOS 1000d has a different name in the US, probably "Canon Rebel XS" - A Canon guy at local store or Google can help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: unsure which DSLR camera to buy?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment