Tuesday, March 4, 2014

where can i find the perfect DSLR camera that is under $200? pwease help me :[?




heather





Answer
Hey, Personally as a photographer, I don't think you will be able to find a DSLR for under $200.
The cheapest DSLR on the market right now is the Nikon D40 or competing Canon XS/1000D, and they are marketing around $500 brand new.
Perhaps if you check websites for used equipment (ebay, etc.) You may be able to find a cheaper body from a non-leading brand.

What are some good cameras under $200?

Q. What are some good cameras (or camera brands) under $200? I really have been wanting to get into photography and now that Christmas is around the corner I am starting to look for some, but I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions for a beginner photographer? Thanks!


Answer
If you're seriously looking into photography, then you probably want to steer away from new cameras that are 200 and under. Entry level camera dSLRs start around 400 and go up. You can find a really nice used 35mm camera for under 200 dollars though (try Minolta, they have good film cameras)

Other than that, if you decide to put in serious money for a good camera, I would suggest to stick with Canon or Nikon. You might want to look into those brands and prices. Visit a camera store or a best buy and talk to someone who knows a lot about cameras. I'm looking into photography myself and this is what I have gotten out of a lot of research. Hope I saved you some time and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i find the perfect DSLR camera that is under $200? pwease help me :[?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment