Tuesday, March 4, 2014

buy dSlr camera from USA online?




hunkers


I'm looking to buy Nikon D5000 camera, but can't find good deals in UK, so i wondered is the any good web pages in USA which can label my product as GIFT, so i don't have to pay tax.
I found only one web page which sells cameras BHphotovideo.com
maybe there is more : )
thanks



Answer
B&H is always a good choice. Most of us regulars here, including me, do lots of business with them.

However you may want to look in to import fees if the camera comes from the US. This may drive you price above what you'd pay there.

Best Cheap Camera Under 1000$?




BortaMaga


Is there any Canon camera that can shoot at least 30fps in Full HD/1080p with stabilizer and manual focus and have high ISO at least about 6400 under 1000$? (if Canon don't have one, any other camera)


Answer
I would go with a DSLR... But, if all you want to do is take video then I would go with a video camera.

DSLR - I would go with the Canon T3i (in the link) many youtubers and people that make videos use this camera. I have this camera a it work amazingly... And at the price point you could afford another lens, or some lighting... You normally need lighting when making videos.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3i_18_55mm_is_ii_kit

(here and you can see the specs better on the Canon website, but you should buy it from because the deals on amazon are great and you will save some money)


Camcorders -
I dont know much about video cameras... I am not sure how anything really works on them, but this looks like a good camera if all you want to do is take video

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/camcorders/consumer_camcorders/vixia_hf_s30




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: buy dSlr camera from USA online?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment