Thursday, January 16, 2014

How much would you sell this camera for on eBay?

dslr camera wrap
 on DSLR, Lens, Books and more ...: Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera ...
dslr camera wrap image
Q. I have a Nikon N6006 and I am looking to upgrade. I looked on eBay & I see no one sells it for more than 100 - 200 dollars. I was wondering how much you would sell it for.
They will be getting the camera, a Sigma Auto Focus Lens, a carrying case, the manual, & cleaning wipes. And all this for only 100 dollars? That doesn't seem right.


Answer
Start the auction at $0.01. It will sell for what its worth. A 35mm film camera is not worth much. I got a new EOS K2 with a 28-90mm zoom lens for $44 on clearance at Best Buy a year ago.

Frankly, the lens is probably worth more than the camera and you can use it on Nikon DLSR's to boot. The carrying case can also be used for your DSLR. I would keep everything but the body and get what you can for it. Otherwise wrap it up and put it in your attic. It's probably worth more there than what you can get for it.

How do i sneak my camera into a concert?




Brock


a few months ago i saw august burns red and i brought my camera (it wasn't a "professional" camera aka dslr, but it looked exactly like one) in like a small backpack and i just wrapped my camera in a shirt. Security looked inside my bag and i'm pretty sure she saw the strap to my camera but she didn't say anything about it. In January, i'm going to see of mice & men but at a bit of a bigger venue. I want to take my dslr, do you think i could take my backpack and wrap the body in a shirt again and just put the lens in my bra?
i know it's """risky""" but i don't care. I just want decent pictures and videos.



Answer
Try it, but understand you're risking losing your camera. Why don't you use your phone like everyone else does?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would you sell this camera for on eBay?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment