Friday, January 17, 2014

Tips for bringing DSLR camera on a flight?

dslr camera images
 on Canon EOS 1D Mark III Digital SLR Camera - Back View
dslr camera images image






I'm planning on bringing my DSLR camera with only one lens on a domestic flight. I'm leaving the memory card and battery inside of the camera and I'm also bringing the charger.

Three questions:
1. Would I have to take my camera out of the camera bag, or would it depend on various things?
2. Would I have to turn my camera on, or would this also depend on something?
3. Do you have any essential tips to avoid unnecessary hassle/problems?

If you can answer any one of these questions, it would be appreciated. Stories of your experience with bringing a DSLR as carry-on would be great.



Answer
There are no hassles. Many people bring cameras. I have never seen any check point sign or read any regulations that say you need to take that kind of item out of you bag.

Laptops, CPAP machines, large gaming consoles or other large electronics do need to be removed, but not cameras.

There is no reason why they would ask you to turn it on. They can see from the x-ray image that there are only cameras parts inside.

The x-rays will not do anything to the camera or the card.

What would be the best DSLR camera for a beginner?




Kase


I've recently became interested in taking up photography as a hobby. I already own a digital camera, but would like to purchase a DSLR camera to take better, more professional/artistic looking photos. I would mainly be using the camera to photograph my family/pets and when I travel. I would like something easy to use, but want high quality results. Any suggestions?


Answer
While there are entry level dSLR cameras (less than $1,000), there are NO beginner dSLR cameras. They ALL work the same whether they cost $700 or $8,000.

Look at the Nikon D3100 or Canon T1i/500D

How professional or artistic your resulting images are will have all to do with your skills, NOT the camera




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips for bringing DSLR camera on a flight?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment