Monday, January 13, 2014

Am i aloud to take a dslr camera on a plane?

dslr camera on plane
 on Source : David Busch's Digital SLR Lens
dslr camera on plane image



slim shady


I am traveling to australia for a second time but for the first time with my dslr camera. don't want to get to the airport and the say i cant take it on the plane. lol


Answer
Cameras are no problem. They are not interested in confiscating cameras. Thousands of people travel everyday with cameras. Before digital cameras became so popular, people carried film SLR cameras with no problems on planes - and lenses, and flash units and bags of camera equipment.

Do NOT put your camera in a checked suitcase. Theft of items from suitcases does happen sometimes, and the more valuable something is, the more likely it would be to disappear.

Can I take my DSLR camera on a plane with me?




xXLJXx


I want to take my DSLR camera with me as a carry on because I don't want to risk it getting damaged in my luggage. What is the procedure for the security check? I will be carrying it in my camera case. Do I have to take it out of it's case before getting it scanned or can I leave it in there?


Answer
Yes, you can carry it and not, you don't have to take anything out of the case. Just stick it through the scanner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Am i aloud to take a dslr camera on a plane?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment