Wednesday, January 15, 2014

When is apple most likely to upgrade the ipod touch 4G?

megapixel camera ipod touch
 on iPod Touch
megapixel camera ipod touch image



Wayne R.


I'm thinking of getting the ipod touch 4G, however I'm clueless on apple's product release cycle, I don't want to buy it only to have a new version released a few months later, ...I'm hoping an upgraded version would have a better camera, I love the 4G but the .7 megapixel camera almost kills it for me, should I wait or just get the 4G?


Answer
Apple bring out their new product ranges once a year, in September.

How many megapixels is the new ipod touch camera?




RK Lover


I know that the iPhone 4s went from a 5 mega pixel to 8 mega pixel camera. I was wondering if anyone knows if they upgraded the ipod touch camera as well.


Answer
8 megapixels in back. 5 in front. I think




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When is apple most likely to upgrade the ipod touch 4G?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment