Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm looking for a very compact DSLR camera case/ protector...?

dslr camera bag insert
 on Padded Velcro Partitioned Bag Insert | Handbags, Other | Man Bags
dslr camera bag insert image



Jaime LePo


I don't want to lug around a huge, fortified camera bag but I'd like something to protect my DSLR while it's in my backpack, just for the Rebel XSi body and an attached medium range lens. What would you recommend-- a small soft case, a neoprene "sleeve", Domke inserts?
Links would be great! Thanks



Answer
Definitely a girlie bag... I just purchased and received my Tracy Joy bag and I love it! She is no longer making bags, so she only has one color and style left.... but I can fit my Canon 50D, three lenses, flash and still have extra room. It does not look like a camera back.. is super comfortable and is lightweight.

Oh, and there are only 15 left in stock...

I'm looking for a very compact DSLR camera case/ protector...?




Jaime LePo


I don't want to lug around a huge, fortified camera bag but I'd like something compact to protect my DSLR while it's in my backpack (just for the Rebel XSi body and an attached medium range lens). What would you recommend-- a small soft case, a neoprene "sleeve", Domke inserts?
Links would be great! Thanks



Answer
Generic backpacks have an added benefit. They do not yell, "I have cameras in me, steal me!"

I just have some felt lined lens bags and snuggle my DSLR in with them. If you have some old Crown Royal or Bircardi Rum bags, they can hold your memory cards and extra filters and can buffer the camera as you hike or just travel around




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for a very compact DSLR camera case/ protector...?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment