Thursday, January 16, 2014

What is the #1 camera to use for daily vlogging and somewhat amature videoing?

dslr camera 720p
 on Nikon D5000 DSLR 720p HD Camera Digital | Gadget Tech Update
dslr camera 720p image
Q. I am an AVID Youtuber and for the last few months, I have been using my Droid RAZR HD to record all my videos. It has HD Camera capabilities but its just not hitting the spot. I am trying to get software to edit videos a whole lot better than I was doing with using Movie Maker on Windows.I just am trying to find a REALLY nice camera or DSLR or Video Camera that would be perfect besides my phone.


Answer
hey, i just posted a similar question. it looks like we are in the same boat, we have HD cameras that are actually not quite hd, i found this review on pcmag that may help you find your perfect camera. good luck, http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2355707,00.asp

my one is an hd logitec H900, stay away from it, its blurry and looks bad indoors
and also stay away from expensive dslr cameras, they take amazing photos but videos are misleading, i have a very expensive nikon srl with full hd, but it delivers another blurry and choppy quality video that looks really big on screen, and that is what most cameras are doing out there.. someone just mentioned to me to look for a sports camera, they seem to do the trick but they are not full hd, im starting to look at 720p (fills up half of a youtube page with a sharp video) maybe that is what we both need.

WHAT IS EVERYTHING I NEED FOR WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY?

Q. I want to buy a Dslr Camera and have been researching photography for weeks now. Everything is so expensive even some tripods are more expensive than cameras ? That's Crazy ! My budget is $2200 For everything. Camera, lens, tripod, filters, etc.
So what do you guys recommend? Such as Tripod, or canon over nikon ?


Answer
Nikon D5100
http://dslr.bz/nikon-d5100/

Nikon D5100 Key Features:-
(+) 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor
(+) HD movies (1080p, 720p or WVGA)
(+) 4 fps continuous shooting
(+) Side-articulated 3.0? LCD monitor (920,000 dots)
(+) 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
(+) In-camera effects filters in both stills and video modes

Nikon D5100
http://dslr.bz/nikon-d5100/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the #1 camera to use for daily vlogging and somewhat amature videoing?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment