Monday, August 5, 2013

How to connect a digital camera directly to a laptop?

dslr camera external monitor
 on Dual Image-Area Full HD D-Movie  Recording Movies Using One Of ...
dslr camera external monitor image



Travis Sto


I want to connect my digital camera straight through the laptop so as to use my laptop as an external monitor in order to shoot some video and also that my camera would be easily attach on jibbon ...can anyone solve it?


Answer
If you have a Canon DSLR the tethering software is supplied on the CD in the pack. It is called EOS utilitiies.

Best way to view my camera screen while filming myself?




branD0Nli


I have a Lumix GF1 Micro Four Thirds camera. It's kind of like a DSLR, which the shoe mount on top and mini HDMI on the side. What is the most practical way to view my screen externally, without buying a $200 external monitor?


Answer
Do you have a TV with HDMI in? You can use the TV or anything that accepts HDMI.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect a digital camera directly to a laptop?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment