Friday, August 9, 2013

Sony ericsson k770i or k750i,which is better in terms of camera quality?

highest megapixel camera phone sony ericsson
 on .com: Sony Ericsson W595 Walkman Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera ...
highest megapixel camera phone sony ericsson image



human


I read on reviews that the k770i produces bad picture and video quality .is that true? which phone is better?


Answer
The One With Highest Megapixels Will Be Best.

will I be able to put my AT&T chip in the Samsung Memoir and use it?




Hakim H


I'm debating which high Megapixel phone I should get, I like the Samsung Memoir & have read alot great things about it. I'm not looking for a smart phone, or anything too fancy & businesslike. Mostly just a high Megapixel phone I can take nice pic with. Thank you for your answers in advance!


Answer
well first the memoir is only threw t mobile you cant use that with att unless you unlock it. If you are looking for a phone mainly for the camera then I would go withe Sony Ericsson c905a. it is 8.1 mp and is a full Cyber shot camera in the phone. My wife uses it and love it. she has been a sony only user for years and this is by far the best she has had.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sony ericsson k770i or k750i,which is better in terms of camera quality?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment