Monday, August 5, 2013

Is there a 5 megapixel or better camera phone compatible with Verizon?

megapixel camera phone
 on ... Phone with a 41-megapixel camera . / TIMOTHY CLARY AFP/Getty Images
megapixel camera phone image



Neat-O Guy


Are there any 5MP or better camera phones that will work with the Verizon network? The best I've been able to find is the 3.0MP FlipShot, but I want something comparable to a real camera (like many T-Mobile phones).


Answer
i believe blackberry phones for verizon have a 5.0 mega pixel

i have the dare, and it is 3.2 mega pixels... honestly i think it is even clearer then my nikon digital camera

How can i improve my cameras pictures on my phone?




john


I have a 3.2 megapixel camera on my phone,but when i take pictures..everyone's faces seem to be very pink in colour,when in reality its olive, is their any software that can imrpove the colour (like the colour you seen on a webcam) or make it brighter?
adjusting the camera settings doesen't make a differnece/



Answer
There are some softwares for that problem Boyboy, but you need to identify your camera - brand and model for you to find suitable program for you..
However, this may come handy:

I usually lets my camera adjust to the temperature and brightness of the place before using it for 15 minutes. It stays there focused and after 15 minutes its ready for picture perfect..

I don't know if it applies to all....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a 5 megapixel or better camera phone compatible with Verizon?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment