Thursday, August 8, 2013

How many megapixles is in a good camera?

highest mp camera ever
 on Ipod+nano+5+generation+best+buy
highest mp camera ever image



Emmy Sanch


I'm 13 and just want a good camera for taking pictures with friends. i have $150.00 and need to know a good camera i can get. How many megapixles is good?


Answer
It depends what you want it for. If you'll only ever print the photos in A4 size, no more than 6MP is needed. You could happily live with 6 for what you want it for. The main thing that makes a "good" camera is a good lens. Find a camera with a Leica lens in, you'll be able to take fantastic photos. All camera companies keep smashing out these cameras with 14MP and higher. You don't need it. It's just a money making scam because for some reason people judge a camera by how many MP it shoots in. Do your research, try some out. Digital cameras depreciate so much it's stupid. If I were you, I'd get one second hand. You'll be able to get one for half the price for the same type of camera.

Has anybody ever bought a digital camera from the Dollar General Store or Big Lots?

Q. What kind of cameras do they have and how much are they? Are they good? Their websites dont have anything listed.


Answer
I have never bought a cemera from either, I got mine at Wal Mart. I would steer clear of stuff like that from the DGS. I have heard of alot of there product not being what they say they are. Just check the Mega Pixles, I know you want at least 3.0 and higher and also at least a 2 inch LCD preview screen. If you can find that at those stores for $99 or less then it's seems like a good deal. I paid $129 plus tax at walmart, 3.2 MP. Also you will have to buy a memory card too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many megapixles is in a good camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment