Friday, August 9, 2013

Best Camcorder for vlogging?

highest mp camera 2011
 on LG 500g Qwerty Keyboard phone
highest mp camera 2011 image



Carrie


I would like it to be something new 2011/2012 and nothing too expensive. I want to vlog inside and outside. Also maybe something that can film sports such as football and motorcross.
Thanks for the answers! :)



Answer
Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Camcorder with 25x Optical Zoom (2012 Model) has been a great HD camcorder so far. It is very small and lightweight, to say the least. I think the 70 series battery I bought for this unit weighs almost as much as the camera. The controls are good with the little screen joystick and menus. The color is very good on the screen, and the video is sharp. I like the 30x for videoing my stepsons' wrestling matches.

Nikon D5100 or Pentax K-r?




AP


I've been reading reviews and comparing specs for months.

The Pentax has a larger ISO range (100-12800, expandable to 25600) and faster fps (6). It also has VR built into the body, thus never needing VR-specific glass.

The Nikon offers 1080p video, a flip-out LCD, and higher mp (16.2).

There are many more differences between the two...

I'm curious if anyone owns either of these cameras and what their thoughts are. This would be my first DSLR and I plan on using it at my daughter's cheer competitions and soccer games and for capturing quality photos of my 3 and 4-year-old boys who are constantly on the move.

Is the higher fps worth the lesser mp?
PS - I'm not sure what specs are important or which ones make or break a specific camera. I've only ever used my Casio point-and-shoot and Droid X for taking photos and desperately need to upgrade. Thanks for your help!



Answer
I am a sports photographer and never use the burst mode on my camera. I have much more control the shutter.

As far as pixels?

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/mpmyth.htm

You will never see the difference between 16 mp and 14 mp

As far as image stabilization is concerned? In lens schemes are much more effieient because they can be designed for a specific focal length and lens design. In-camera schemes are compromises and attempt to stabilize images on lenses that frankly do not need stabilization.

Here is how the sensors of those two cameras compare. As you see, the Nikon performs better at high ISO's, so in many cases, you will be able to shoot at shutter speeds fast enough that you will NOT need image stabilization

http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Compare-Camera-Sensors/Compare-sensors/(appareil1)/672%7C0/(appareil2)/698%7C0/(onglet)/0/(brand)/Pentax/(brand2)/Nikon

As a sports shooter, I really never use VR either. VR cannot stop the movement of the subject, if your shutter speed is too slow, the VR may reduce any blur caused by the camera moving during exposure, but the moving subject will blur due to its movement during the time it takes to make the exposure

JUST in: Why in-lens VR is superior to in-camera

⢠Corrected finder image makes photo composition easy.
⢠Each lens is optimally tuned to achieve reliable correction.
⢠Image information captured by the AF and metering sensors is corrected with in-lens VR.
⢠Patterns of image blur are not the same with all lenses.

http://nikonrumors.com/2011/07/13/nikon-explains-why-in-lens-vr-is-better-compared-to-in-camera-vr.aspx/#ixzz1SbX1mjRt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Camcorder for vlogging?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment