Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What is your opinion on having a point and shoot camera as well as a dslr camera?

dslr camera quality point and shoot
 on The Cheap DSLR Store in the UK
dslr camera quality point and shoot image



Brian N


I am looking into getting a dslr camera. What I am wondering is this... is it a good idea to have a point and shoot as well as a dslr? How many of you have both types of cameras? Is it beneficial to have a p&s as well as a dslr?

Thanks :)
My P&S Camera is a SLR style camera (Kodak Z1012IS)



Answer
I have both cameras. The advantage of having a point and shoot helps you to shoot what you want during family outings. Also in some places when you feel that the baggage is heavy you can sacrifice picture quality for space.

NB: I have a D200 nikon DSLR with a few lenses and a Canon IXUS 850 IS

What is the best DSLR camera for a beginner?




xomishmish


I have always used a point-and-shoot digital camera but I would like to buy a DSLR camera since I am going on vacation this summer. I'm a novice at DSLR cameras but I want to learn so which would be a good camera for me to buy? I'm not looking for professional quality or anything. I just want a camera that gives me good quality pictures but is relatively simple to use. Thanks in advance!


Answer
here is dpreview.com's description of the Pentax K-x

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/pentaxkx/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your opinion on having a point and shoot camera as well as a dslr camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment