Sunday, February 16, 2014

DSLR cameras with good image quality?




dancelaugh


I want to get a good camera to take professional-looking pictures. I'm mostly thinking outside pictures, like of the sky, nature, people modeling in nature, maybe close-ups of things like flowers...maybe a setting where the thing in focus could be really clear but the background would be blurry (but at times I want the whole picture to be really clear). Any good camera recommendations?


Answer
I just bought a Pentax Kx digital single lens reflex. Also I answer a lot of questions on this forum have spent more than 45 yrs as a working professional wedding photographer. I too want a camera with good image quality, but not priced out of sight! I choose the Pentax Kx because it is a very cleanly designed camera. This camera has the stabilization function built into the camera body. What this means is that I don't have to spend more money on each lens like the "big guns" Canon & Nikon, for the stabilization feature.. Don't get me wrong, Canon & Nikon are probably the best available, and cost the most also. To put this in context for you as a retired professional, I would definitely buy the Canon or Nikon if I planned to give the camera a lot of use like equal to 2 -36 exposure rolls of film (or 72 digital photo's) a week. But I don't shoot that quantity and more. so the Pentax is more than adequate for me.
P.S. All the things you mentioned are individually covered in the "Scene" mode on this camera.

How good are the Sony brand DSLR cameras?




Photo Nut


I am looking for my first DSLR camera. Someone recommended Sony, because of the price. I am having trouble convincing my husband to shell out the money for the Canon EOS 50D I am wanting. I know it is a little advance for a first timer, but I am up for the challenge. Anyway I was wondering if someone could tell me a little more about the Sony cameras. thanks


Answer
The Sony DSLRs, like all DSLRs, are good cameras that give excellent results. Many argue one brand over others, but the reality is that the DSLRs are flagship products and must be high quality to support future sales for these companies. Specifically, Sony bought the camera business from Konica Minolta to offer these high end cameras and improve the overall quality of all the cameras they sell. Konica Minolta had a long history of producing great quality film cameras and some excellent digital ones. The Sony Alpha series becomes a continuation of that Konica Minolta line.

It's in your best interest to get out to some camera shops and handle the cameras. Ho they feel when you hold them is very important. Where I work, I was tasked with using the company Nikon D60 to take photos during the tour of a new facility. That camera did not fit my hand and my hand actually ended up cramping and hurt by the end. How that camera fit in my hand would be very important in my decision.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: DSLR cameras with good image quality?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment