Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro SOS :/?




D3m0lish


Hi I'm with Fido (Toronto),

I tried setting up a PIN code for security purposes on my Vivaz Pro, I entered a new pin, verified it and it said "Code Error".
I tried that again and then it said the same thing.
After that, it asked me my PUK, i guessed it right and then it asked for a new pin, and to verify it. I did so, but it still said "Code Error".

I currently have 6 attempts remaining, so I don't want to brick my phone. Can anyone help?



Answer
Sony Ericsson W995a Walkman Unlocked Phone with 3G, 8.1 MP, WiFi, Stereo Bluetooth, and Assisted GPS--U.S. Version with Warranty (Progressive Black)
Combining a high-performance digital audio player, high-megapixel digital camera and ultra-fast mobile communicator in one package, the Sony Ericsson W995a Walkman Phone will keep you easily connected to family and friends wherever you roam as well as keep you entertained with your favorite tunes and YouTube video. This slider style phone offers a gorgeous, brightly colorful 2.6-inch display that's great for watching videos streamed from YouTube via a special application as well as reviewing photos snapped by the 8.1-megapixel camera, which includes a flash and face recognition technology.
...............

help with Cannon camara.....?




animalgirl


i am thinking about getting a cannon camara. does the more it cost have anything to do with how good it is? and also does anyone have any suggestions as to which one i should get? also where is the best place to get one? and is the more megapixels it has the better?
i would like camara that can tack really good close photos,



Answer
More expensive cameras are usually better, but not necessarily. You should look at the prices within the different series you're considering because some series are more expensive because they're made more compact and stylish, such as Ixus, whereas the PowerShot range's price is based on features. This means that an expensive Ixus will be better than a cheap Ixus, whilst a PowerShot of similar price will be technically better and perhaps take better photos, but not look so good and be a lot bulkier and more awkward to transport or carry around in a bag. It just depends where you're planning on taking it, and what sorts of shots you get in the end. Megapixels determine the clarity of the photo, so more are definitely good. The amount of megapixels should be a major part of your decision, but not the only one. Personally I also think the optical zoom is also important (the higher the better as you can get more detail on things far away) but then you also need a zoom stabiliser so it doesn't go blurry.

This is my camera, the Canon PowerShot SX210 IS:
http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/Digital_Camera/PowerShot/PowerShot_SX210_IS/
I love it - a very good buy! Clear photos, lots of zoom, good colour and lighting. Fits in my jeans pocket and everything, even when I'm wearing skinnies. I couldn't find another camera anywhere near this good for the same price.

As for where to get it, I can only help if you're from the UK like me. I went with:
http://www.ukdigitalcameras.co.uk/
This is where my Dad bought his camera - they provide a further warranty to other sites, and actually carry it out if there is a problem. My Dad's Panasonic broke after the standard 1 year warranty but was still covered by UKDigitalCameras who paid for it to be fixed without any qualms. The price is pretty competitive too, not as cheap as some sites but the reviews are almost 100% perfect whereas some cheaper places seem slightly dodgey and have bad customer service. When you're spending this much, I think it's good to pay an extra £10 or so for the security rather than risk it with somewhere else you're not so sure about.
Otherwise just google it and the product search should give you a pretty good price comparison of sites. Check out reviews of the place before you order though.

Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro SOS :/?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment