Saturday, February 22, 2014

Does anyone have a Kodak M853 8.2 megapixels easy share camera?

Q. because my mom just bought it for me for christmas and I can't use it at the moment beause I have to wait till christmas to open it.

Can anyone tell me how good of a camera it is?


Answer
go to yahoo search
type Kodak m853 review

Kodak - EasyShare 8.2-Megapixel Digital Camera?




mandy_25_1


ok i have that camera and when i try to add pictures back to my camera from my computer it says couldn't be supoorted by that...like to i have to rename or put the pick in a different format like jpg? so something


Answer
Yes it is true because the old cameras not having new technology where as computers are able to them in the latest versions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have a Kodak M853 8.2 megapixels easy share camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment