Friday, February 21, 2014

which is the world's no 1 camera manufacturing brand?




shahbaz n


You tell which camera manufaturing brand is the best Nikon, Sony , Cannon, fuji etc and which individual camera you prefer to buy?


Answer
2006 digital camera sales ranking, worldwide:

1 Canon
2 Sony
3 Kodak
4 Olympus
5 Samsung
6 Nikon

DSLR sales:

1 Canon
2 Nikon

I prefer Nikon, but I only buy DSLR.

Hope this helps.

DSLR digital cameras?




viper8089


what type of DSLR should I buy, I was looking at an Olympus E-3, but what other cameras are on the market (that are like this)

and are there and good ones for sale with a lens packages or something, (telephoto, wide angle, macro).
I don't know much about other brands... any ideas would be great... not looking to spend much over 2000 (but less would be great)



Answer
Olympus seems to be the only camera manufacturer who offers two lenses in their kits... I've never seen any camera come with more than two lenses.

The Olympus E-620 comes with the 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f/4.0-f/5.6 lenses. For $800, this is a pretty sweet deal!

If getting more than one lens is important to you, then I suggest you get this camera, and save the rest of your money for additional lenses and accessories.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which is the world's no 1 camera manufacturing brand?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment