Friday, February 21, 2014

safest and cheapest to buy a dslr camera online in 2012?




Cotton Can


I'm looking for a dslr camera. a good one for a beginner in photography. my budget is $250 or less. I know I probably won't find a dslr with that amount of money but I'm hoping I will (It doesn't matter if it is used.) . I'm looking for suggestions for where to buy one or what camera to buy. I don't want to buy if off of some stupid scam website.


Answer
for $250, you can forget about it

pretty much any DSLR in that price range is really old or broken

I suggest you save up some and look at the Nikon D3100 and Canon Rebel T3

Do we know If there will be new Canon DSLR cameras in 2012?




JaneA0202


I didn´t find this information, so I´m curious whether they will release some new DSLR cameras next year...especialy If there will be 650D or 700D (after 600D) or 70D (after 60D) ? thanks
because I want to buy camera(I´m thinking about 60D) but I can wait....



Answer
Yes, but the 000D and 00D cameras are already out and it is usually two years before a new version is introduced.

The new Canon 1DX replaces the four year old 1Ds, Mark III, so you can see the updates of different cameras varies.

Here is a link you may want to monitor from time to time to keep up to date on the current Canon system upgrades, both cameras and lenses

http://www.canonrumors.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: safest and cheapest to buy a dslr camera online in 2012?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment