Friday, February 21, 2014

AFFORDABLE, yet fashion dslr camera bags?




_________


I've been looking all over for a cute, nuetral colored (brown or even red) leather (can be faux) saddleback messanger bag for my new dslr camera but can't seem to find one for around 60 something dollars. If this is not a practical question, are there any camera padding inserts that would fit nicely in this style bag if I bought one? Where can I get them? thank you so much! (:
Also, another style of bag I am interested in is the classic british school bag (again, satchel) thanks again!



Answer
I don't know of a saddleback style, but there are a couple of messenger style camera bags and other fashionable camera bags for women in a wide range of styles at prices at http://www.squidoo.com/camera-bags-for-women . The Lowepro Terraclime and the Built Cargo bag would both fall in your price range.

Looking for a stylish camera bag...help!?




KLynn


I'm looking for a camera bag for my DSLR (Canon Rebel T1i...I don't have a lot of gear yet, so I don't need anything huge, just something that can fit the camera and a few accessories, maybe my wallet and that stuff too). I don't want to spend more than $100. I'd like something that is stylish and doesn't look like a camera bag...maybe something that looks like a purse or even some sort of padded insert that I could just stick in my current purse. Thanks!

P.S. Please don't suggest getting anything that actually looks like a camera bag...I just don't want one of those because 1. they are ugly and 2. they tell the world "come steal my expensive gear!" 3.I'd rather carry one bag than having to haul around a camera bag and a purse.



Answer
There are many ways you could go with this...
Do you want a camera bag which dosnt look like a camera bag, or do you want a bag that can work as a camera bag?
And... do you want a camera bag that can fit your camera with its lens on?
I personally use Lowerpro, they make awesome good quality bags, but I suppose they do look like camera bags (go figure)
Maybe a Kata holster? Or something similar?

Other wise, have a look around for something like a makeup bag or a large shoulder bag.
You can always get some packaging so that your camera fits in there snug :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: AFFORDABLE, yet fashion dslr camera bags?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment