Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Can someone help me find a cell phone with these features?

3.2 megapixel camera mobiles in samsung
 on Samsung Monte S5620 wifi 3G phone
3.2 megapixel camera mobiles in samsung image



Jenna P


I'm looking for a relatively cheap cell phone that is all touch screen and has 3 megapixel camera. NOT: At&T or T-Mobile .


Answer
Go for Samsung touch screen phone, its with a 3.2 mega pixel camera and quite cheap.

Can I sell my Verizon Wireless phone on eBay?




Jeremy E


I am a Verizon Wireless customer, and I recently bought a new phone. My old phone, the Samsung A990, seems to fetch a pretty good price on eBay and I'm wondering if I can sell it. I talked to Verizon and they said that I could, but that I'd have to sell it to another Verizon customer, as the phone can't be used on another network. Does this seem in line with what you know? Thanks!


Answer
just make sure ur phone is deactivated and also make sure the phone isnt under ur account and thats it. the other people are wrong because u cant unlock a cdma phone (sprint and verizon phones), you only can flash them and use the same network. They dont use sim cards. while gsm phones (t-mobile and cingular) use sim cards and u can unlock those, but to anwser ur question u are able to sell it to anyone on Ebay. Its really up to them on when and what they want to use it for. The guy above has no clue on what he was talking about. You dont have to sell it to a Verizon customer. Any ESN (Electronic Serial Number) is able to be activated on Pre-Paid. i.e. Page Plus. So put it on Ebay and get as much as you can. Your 990 has a 3.2 Megapixel camera. Its the best around besides the unlocked Nokia's. You can sell it for an easy 200 if its in good condition.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me find a cell phone with these features?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment