Friday, August 9, 2013

Are there any compact -size cameras that take close to as good of pictures as SLR cameras?

slr camera purse
 on Camera Case Bag for Canon EOS 1100D 1000D 600D 550D 60D 50D 5D 7D 1D ...
slr camera purse image



Torsten


I am looking for a high-quality camera that can handle low light situations, however I need the camera to fit in my purse or backpack easily. I really don't want to have to carry a heavy, bulky, cumbersome SLR camera. Is there an excellent compact, portable camera out there that approaches the ability to achieve professional-quality photos? (any price is fine)


Answer
Olympus Pen.

Can you replace the bottom of a flashes hot shoe if it breaks off?




Nicole


I have a Canon Xsi Rebel SLR Camera and i have a flash that I can attach onto it. Clumsy me let the flash drop in my purse a few days ago and about 1/4 of the side of the plastic of the hot shoe broke off. This is a bas explanation i know, but the flash does still work, it's just unstable when i mount it on my camera. Is there anyway I can have just that bottom portion replaced?


Answer
Some you can. My Metz flash can. You'll have to check with the manufacturer of your flash.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any compact -size cameras that take close to as good of pictures as SLR cameras?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment