Monday, August 5, 2013

What kind of dslr camera that is cheap and great for beginners?

dslr camera 400
 on camera or upgrading with so many options available and dslrs having ...
dslr camera 400 image



Sarah


I've never used a dslr camera and know nothing about them, but I love the pictures that they take.. I'm tired of paying someone to take pictures of my family and kids and to pay for a photographer can get expensive.. I've tried taking my own pics with a compact camera that's a 16 megapixel but it still looks fake.. Also I get terrible pictures on compact cameras in low lighting, and also cant get good pictures in fast motion like at basket ball games or playgrounds... I recently had my sons pictures takin for baseball and the lady had a dslr camera and the pictures looked so professional and don't believe she was a professional photographer either... So what kind of camera should I purchase at a good price? I'm not looking for anything over $400 and not a fan of fujifilm either...


Answer
For $400 you could probably get a used Nikon D3100 or even a used D5100. For that price, you probably won't get much as far as a brand new camera goes. Shop around some websites at the used and refurbished options. I don't use Canon, but I am sure you would have some options there as well.

How much do I need to spend on a good DSLR camera?




Yea


I'm really into photography, and want a DSLR camera. I'm partial to Nikons, I work on the D-90 a lot. I'm ideally wanting to spend not over 400$ but I want a good quality one that will last me a good while, so I'm flexible.


Answer
You need $79.95 more to get the D3000, Nikon's cheapest at the moment. If you want cheaper, there's the Sony a290 that goes for $429.95. Both are good enough if you know exactly what you're doing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of dslr camera that is cheap and great for beginners?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment