Tuesday, August 6, 2013

what if i am unable to make a 2nd or 3rd easy payment on QVC?

dslr camera qvc
 on 10.4
dslr camera qvc image



Jord2333


ordered a DSLR camera, looks like I will not be able to pay the next payment.
can they take me to court? its $500 i owe still so would it even be worth it to them?



Answer
You will get a late charge on your account and it will go toward your credit history if its continuous.

How many millimeters is my DSLR Camera the link to my camera below. Can u tell me how many mms are in both?




Lola Mage


http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.E167921.cm_scid.shpl
Also I want to bring it somewhere and it has to be smaller than 35 mm. can i bring it



Answer
I suppose you're asking the lens sizes? That has nothing to do with the camera.

This camera doesn't appear to come with a 35mm lens... as said above, from the photo I'd assume an 18-55 and a 75-300.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what if i am unable to make a 2nd or 3rd easy payment on QVC?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment