Sunday, November 3, 2013

What's the difference between the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5?

100 megapixel camera youtube
 on Fotos de C�mera Digital Samsung Sh100 Sh-100 14mp Wifi + 8gb + Bolsa ...
100 megapixel camera youtube image



Poffee


I'm a sprint carrier and I can upgrade now. I was thinking of getting one of the iPhones but I don't know what's the difference. I'm very excited but at the same time confused. Please explain and which of the 3 would you recommend? Thanks (:


Answer
1. iPhone 4....

Its the first iphone with retina display (the super high quality sharp display), 5 megapixel camera (which is OK), the design was the big improvement

2. iPhone 4S
Looks like the iPhone 4 (you can check apple.com to see it) or google it, it is so much more improved, has an 8 megapixel camera, better processor (makes it faster), new antenna system because the iphone 4 antenna wasn't the greatest, 3G network with 4G speed because of the antenna, the bugs are fixed from the 4th (it's worth it to get this one rather than the 4 in my opinion)

I forgot to mention Siri, which is the most important part. Check youtube and search "iphone 4s siri" or something to see what its all about.

3. iPhone 5
Not out. Not existant as far as the public is supposed to know. Gonna be released sometime next year as the NEXT iphone after the 4S


I recommend the 4S. Its 100 bucks more which, in the long run of 2 years, is really not that much and the phone is SO MUCH BETTER and worth it. And I would know because i've had the iphone 4 before, and know all the new improvements down to every spec which i can say is really not dissapointing as every android fan boy is trying to say just to bash on apple.

Where can I find a digital camera for only 50- 100$?

Q. I want a camera for my birthday in July for taking pictures. I could care less if it didnt have video even though I have a youtube account. I need help, please answer someone!


Answer
Hi Trevor. You are going to have a hard time finding a GOOD digital camera for between $50 and $100. I did not say you could not find one... I just said it would probably be of poor quality. You may have more luck looking for a nice used one in good condition. I just recently got a Sony Cybershot 4 megapixel in perfect condition for my son and his wife at a local pawn shop for only $40.00. I have seen that camera in other shops as high as $150.00 and when it was new it was $299.00 but shops price their stuff at various amounts. I really think I got an excellent buy for my money and I also got a camera made by a well respected company. Good luck and Happy Birthday soon!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the difference between the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment