Sunday, November 3, 2013

can i bring my slr camera on the plane going to cancun?

dslr camera purse
 on Small DSLR camera bag - black vintage herringbone wool | Shop fashion ...
dslr camera purse image



Karen S


I wanna take my DSLR SONY 200 camera with camera bag and another lens on the plane but i dont know if i can this is my first time being on a plane so i dont really know what i can and cant bring on the plane.
Help pls.



Answer
You are allowed a carry on and a personal item.
Your purse is considered one and the camera case is the other. However, if you can stash it in your carry on bag (like a back pack or small case) you can also carry a purse or a laptop bag as as your personal item.
Short answer is yes you can, but do not try to get away with 3 items because one of them is small.

What kind of DSLR Camera bag would you suggest?




Bubblegum1


Is a backpack style or sling/messenger bag style better?

What is easier? What should I look for

Camera is a 600D Canon
I'm asking for BAG suggestions. I will be taking everything with me overseas. So I do need the bag. Thanks
Sorry, I have 2 extra lens, attatchable filters, the camera, tripod, camera cleaning kit and extra SD cards/battery.
Sorry, I have 2 extra lens, attatchable filters, the camera, tripod, camera cleaning kit and extra SD cards/battery.



Answer
It depends on your style of photography.

I have both - I tend to use the backpack (a Lowepro) when I'm out in the country doing landscapes - it hold not only my lenses but also filters, my tripod, sandwiches & a drink! I don't need to access it quickly, so it's not inconvenient having it on my back.

I have a messenger style bag (Crumpler) when I'm doing street photography - it's easier to reach into & grab a lens on the go when I do quick lens changes, or to grab my purse if I stop for a coffee.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can i bring my slr camera on the plane going to cancun?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment