Monday, December 23, 2013

How many pictures will my 128 memory card hold in my 4.0 megapixel digital camera?

megapixel camera chart
 on Gould Photography: How Many Megapixels Do I Really Need ?
megapixel camera chart image



fatp3ngu1n


Also, what number of G's on a memory card would I need in order to have at least 360-500 pictures on a 4.0 megapixel camera? And what is the average cost for that number of G's on a memory card?


Answer
You could get more than 80 pictures since the camera would not always produce full 4 mega pixels.

You also need 1 Gig pixels card for up to 500 pictures. This is only if you do not take movies.
I would recommend 2 Gigs card.

See the comparison chart below.

http://www.lexar.com/digfilm/capacity_chart.html

How many pictures will my memory card hold?




Taylor


I have a Canon PowerShot 10.0 Megapixel camera, and I have an 2GB memory card, how many pictures should that hold?


Answer
How many photos can a card hold?
It does vary, but there are tons of easy charts around that can give you an estimate, such as these ones:
http://www.digicamhelp.com/accessories/memory-cards/capacity/
http://www.digitalphotographywebsite.com/memorycardstoragechart.html

Chances are there is a similar table in the back of your own user manual - a VERY useful resource that you should know inside out anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many pictures will my 128 memory card hold in my 4.0 megapixel digital camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment