Saturday, December 28, 2013

Does a phone with a 3.2 megapixel camera take good pictures?

2 megapixel camera good
 on ... D80-10-2-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-Body-only-extra-battery-good-condition
2 megapixel camera good image



Justin


I am going to upgrade my phone with a better camera. I was wondering that is a 3.2 megapixel camera better than a 5 megapixel camera? I am also wondering, there isn't a difference between 3 megapixels and a 3.2 megapixel camera, right? Thanks!


Answer
It is a phone. It has a microscopic lens and a tiny sensor.
Photos will be OK, occasionally good.

If photos are important to you get a camera not a phone "upgrade".

How many pictures will a 2GB memory card hold on a 3.2 megapixel camera on a phone?




Erin


Hello. I am about to get a new phone, and I don't want to lose all of my pictures. I have the env Touch, which is a 3.2 megapixel camera. I need to be able to hold a lot of pictures, I only have about 200 or so now, but on my new phone I'll be taking tons of pictures. Please help! Thanks.


Answer
It depends on the size of image the phone creates. It will be a lot, but it's impossible to tell without more specs.

You won't have to worry about losing anything if you back them up once in a while. The phone should be USB capable...plug it into your computer and copy the images to your hard disk, and then maybe back them up from there to a CD. Backing things up is simple. There's no excuse for losing anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a phone with a 3.2 megapixel camera take good pictures?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment