Tuesday, December 24, 2013

whats different about the american nikon d3000 dslr camera compared to the english version?

dslr camera compare
 on DSLR Camera Comparison | Buy New DSLR Camera Digital SLR Camera ...
dslr camera compare image



Karl


i was considering buying a nikon d3000 dslr camera from the united states but i wanted to know what the difference is between american and english versions......like voltage on the charger in england the voltage is 240 volts i dont know what it is in united states? help please!!!!!


Answer
The chargers are "universal" and can work with 120~240v at 50-60 Hz

What is different is the plug the plugs into the mains and the fact that the warranty only applies to the camera in the country were it was purchased, otherwise they are the same

How do I compare zoom between point&shoot and DSLR camera?




Robert Mag


I want to buy a camera with really good quality and very high zoom, I see a lot of point&shoot cameras that specify their zoom level, like some new models now indicate 20x zoom.
However, how would that compare to a dslr camera if I buy a telephoto lens or something,
how do I know if the dslr and lens have better than 20x zoom?



Answer
Most cameras now show the focal length in 35mm equivalents. If I take my old compact as an example then:-

It had a 10x zoom. The wide angle lens on this camera started at 25mm. That means simply the "zoom" was 25-250mm in equivalent terms as 25x10=250.

My DSLR lenses on the otherhand are:

18-55mm = 3x
50mm = 0x
70-300mm = 4.3x

Although the crop factor changes the values slightly in 35mm terms (18-55 becomes a 28-80 approx) the 3x "zoom" stays the same.

I think one of the biggest zooms on DSLR is the Tamron 15x 18-270mm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats different about the american nikon d3000 dslr camera compared to the english version?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment