Tuesday, December 24, 2013

cameras- does anyone find that a better megapixel camera takes better pictures of yourself than lower?

5 megapixel kids camera
 on KIDS-LEGO-DIGITAL-CAMERA-3MP-USB-BUILT-IN-FLASH-128MB-HOLDS-240-COLOUR ...
5 megapixel kids camera image



wish


i'm thinking about getting a better camera with 8.0, because my camera quality doesn't turn out as good as i want it to be. i think the quality of the pictures i take of myself don't turn out like they should.
i have a kodak with 3.2 mega pixels.



Answer
In a general sense, yes. An upgrade to 8 MP will show improvement over your 3.2 MP camera.

However, the issue here is more about sensors. Kodak hasn't been known to produce sharp cameras, they're more concerned about marketing at lower prices. Canon point-and-shoots, on the other hand, are slightly more expensive, but shoot amazingly sharp pictures with many quality enhancements. In my life, I've only purchased Canon cameras. (I tested a Kodak Easyshare as a kid but never liked the results.)

If you're thinking of upgrading, consider the Canon SD1100 IS. It's ultracompact yet not too minimal, shoots sharp pictures, has a bright and colorful 2.5" LCD, has 8 MP, and features image stabilization, which counteracts camera shake. I've recommended it to seven of my friends so far, and they've all loved using it. Go check it out! Best of all, it's only $175 on Amazon.

Good luck!

What megapixel camera should I use to take kid sports tem photos?




MissDumpli


I've volunteered to do this for my church teams & I'm not sure if the camera I have (5mp) will do the trick. I found a vendor for the prints just want to be sure my cam is good enough. THANKS!


Answer
5 MP is fine, especially if you're just using it to take portraits. if you're using your camera to take action shots (the kids' teams at play or other such shots), what you'll have to pay attention to is your optical zoom and your maximum iso setting. longer optical zooms will let you take shots from farther away, while higher iso settings will allow you to use faster shutter speeds, thereby lessening the chances of your pics blurring.

hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: cameras- does anyone find that a better megapixel camera takes better pictures of yourself than lower?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment