Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Whats the Difference between a regular Digital camera and a Dslr camera?

dslr camera features
 on ... clan of dslr cameras is the dslr a450 camera this powerful yet simple
dslr camera features image



Lightsxx


I'm considering on buying one.
I just want to know if it has more features than a regular digital camera / if its Better or not. because i have a Good digital camera that's about 10.2 mega pixels but i want Professional looking pictures and i think the different Lenses dslr cameras Have are amazing.
Any help would be nice! :) i don't know much..so! lol yes.



Answer
Well the major difference between a digital cams and DSL Rs is in the way of viewing the picture or the scene. Digital cams use LCD or an Electronic Viewfinder while the DSLR or the so called Digital Single Lens Reflex have the optical viewfinders, this means it consist of a return mirror and a pen ta prism.

Another difference between the two includes the chip size, Most DSL Rss use an imaging.
There are DSL Rs with 6 Mega pixel chips, and the digital cams with 8 Mega pixel, as far as I Know Mega pixels are only part of the image quality, and frequently not important. The Size and weight between the two are also different.

DSLR are excellent in image quality at low ISO level, lower noise at a high ISO level, have a wide range of exchangeable lenses, the availability of Image lenses, much brighter and clearer viewfinder compared to the digital cams. DSLR have a high frames rates even if you are in a RAW mode settings and allowing rapid shooting without freezing

Digital Cameras are smaller and lighter weight. The zoom lens is included depending on the price. No shutter and mirror noise. Macro shooting accessibility without other lenses depending on the model; Tilting and revolving the Lcds are allow for framing purposes at short angles. Depth of field at any given image exaggeration and the switching between LCD and E VF is slow.

DSLR don't have real-time histogram, the sensor dust is always a problem, shutter and mirror noise depends on the situation. Large size, particularly with long lenses while digi cams have more issues on viewfinder, slower focus, poor and noisy image quality when the ISO is greater than 100, limited multi frame shooting. Digi cams are slow in focus and can't shoot quickly. Digital Camera freezes for about 6-15 seconds after each RAW shot

What is the best dslr camera for me?




��


I want to purchase a new camera, and I've been looking at a dslr camera. I am interested in photography and I want a quality camera. This will be my first dslr camera and my price range is between 500-800 dollars. I'm a quick learner and I really want to buy a camera that takes amazing pictures. What should I look for when buying one? How important are megapixels? My top choices are nikon d3000 or the canon rebel xsi. Please help!
Also, is live view completely necessary?



Answer
Hey,

You can get a good DSLR for 500-800$.
Models I recommend are:
- Canon EOS XS
- Canon EOS XSi
- Nikon D3000
- Nikon D5000

I will remove D3000, cause it doesn't have Live View. I use it when I need to check my white balance or when I photograph something still.

If you want video recording, then buy Nikon D5000 or Canon EOS T1i. I prefer the D5000.

Many megapixels are not that important, because all of these cameras have 10MP or more. More megapixels doesn't mean your photos will be sharper, better looking. They just tell you how big you can print your images while quality is still good.

I wrote an article on my blog about 'Which DSLR to buy, what's important, what's not ,megapixels, features and which models I recommend. You can read it here - http://the-digital-photographer.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-dslr-should-i-buy.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the Difference between a regular Digital camera and a Dslr camera?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment