Monday, September 16, 2013

What is a good camera for sports photography (under $400)?

dslr camera under 400
 on Camerafuji Finepix T400 Show Prices - dual view camera
dslr camera under 400 image



cpaul1104


For under $400 what is a good action camera for taking pictures at my sons baseball and football games?


Answer
You have a problem ... P&S cameras under $400 or even more suffer from shutter lag ... in sports and action photography, that means missed shots

You will have to increase you budget to $550. That will get you a DSLR with 18-55 mm lens (over 80% of your shots of the family, friends and travels) and a 55-200 mm which you will use for all your sports and action photography.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SDPMEI/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=photo

The $150 will be well worth it, since the cameras sensor is over 15x the size of most P&S cameras and eventually you will be able to add more lenses to your system.

The Canon SX-10 has about the least shutter lag of the P&S cameras, 0.079. The flash shutter lag takes a little longer, at 0.78 seconds. At just under 0.08 seconds, it is close the the longest shutter lag found on DSLR's At $399 US with a 20x zoom, it could be a good choice, but in the end, what you buy has much more to do with your goals as a photographer.

What is the best dslr-like camera with the video feature?




Kristin


I am looking to buy a really nice camera. I would like to buy a DSLR but I'm running into a problem and can only find 2 with the video feature...which are way to expensive. The video feature is important to me since I have my kids. Does anyone know of a good SLR-like camera that has that feature? I need to stay under $400 or so.


Answer
I love my Canon G9! It gives SLR quality with the ease of point and shoot. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good camera for sports photography (under $400)?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment