Tuesday, September 17, 2013

is there a progam in the canon rebel xti for panoramic photos?

dslr camera with panoramic feature
 on Types of Digital Camera | What Digital Camera
dslr camera with panoramic feature image
Q. i need help!!! i have a project due and i dont have any programs for my camera.PLEASE HELP!


Answer
No. No dslr camera has this feature - it's just another cheesy snappers feature.

You'll have to download / buy software to make panoramic photos with your camera. Beyond that you'll have to learn how to shoot for the editor. That means shooting photos that will actually stitch together to look right as a panorama.

There's no doubt several write ups on the subject on the web so Google or Bing for them.

SLR digital cameras with Panoramic mode?




killerwhal


I'm looking to purchase a new digital camera. For about 5/6 years I've used a small point-and-shoot Canon Powershot A 520, and it had a mode on there known as the photo-stitch mode (where I can shoot pictures that match with one another, and when I upload the pictures on my laptop, I stitch the photos together to make a panoramic picture). So far, I've noticed that most point-and-shoot digital cameras have this mode. The SLR digital cameras (for example, an Olympus E-5, a Nikon D3200, etc) do not have this mode, or so I've researched. I don't wish to go back to using a small point-and-shoot digital camera just to have the panoramic feature I want because I want to use an SLR digital camera and have the ability to change lenses...a camera with a black, bulky body feature (like the Canon EOS series or the Nikon D series). I really enjoy taking panoramic photos just in case you're wondering why I want a panoramic feature on my camera. Are there any specific brand SLR digital cameras out there that have the panoramic feature I'm looking for? I already have the software for Photo-stitch. I'm looking for serious, professional answers to this question.
So, in other words...it doesn't matter what type of SLR digital camera I get for myself. If I wanted to do panoramic pictures, I'd have to have a steady hand. If I don't have a steady hand, I'll have to use a tripod. That makes sense. But if SLR digital cameras do not have the panoramic mode, how come point-and-shoot digital cameras do have the mode? The Canon Powershot A 520 has that mode, and that camera is a point-and-shoot.



Answer
There really is no reason you would need such a feature in a dSLR camera

Just shoot two or three overlapping shots and merge them in a program like Photoshop.

Here is a sample using three overlapping images

http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/fotomanaz/Answers%20album/?action=view&current=iWhiskeyRow.jpg

This shot was done hand holding the camera, but unless you are very experienced keeping a camera level while shooting overlapping shots, you may want to use a tripod




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is there a progam in the canon rebel xti for panoramic photos?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment