Sunday, September 15, 2013

What is the best SLR camera with a lot of features and effects?

best dslr camera under 800 dollars
 on top headlines diy steadicam for dslr diy steadicam for dslr related ...
best dslr camera under 800 dollars image



janellemel


I am looking for an SLR Camera for under 800 Dollars. I want it to have a lot of features that are easy to use - such as in camera picture effects. I dont want a camera with the same ol color burst, sepia blah blah. I want something with some pizazz like different built in filters, fish eye lens, or other. I also need to be able to attatch lenses and it must be at least 7 megapixels... HELP! - I have a Sony DSC F717 right now and its just not doin the job for my photography... www.myspace.com/janelle84 take a look and let me know what to buy!


Answer
My first reaction was to not recommend a DSLR if you want 'effects'. But I checked out your page and you've got some talent and really enjoy photography, so perhaps the cost and weight of a DSLR will be worth it for you.

That said- you can't really go wrong with any of the entry level DSLRs from Canon, Nikon, Pentax or even Olympus. If you like the live-view on an LCD, you might want to check out the Oly's. they're small, fully featured and cheap. (E-410 for instance).

As was said, none of the DLSRs will offer these 'toy' features. Use one of the many photo programs for effects. Start with Picasa2 (it's free), then invest $80 in Photoshop Elements and start learning. PE is an incredibly powerful program for the price.

What dslr camera should I buy?

Q. I took a photography class this summer, unfortunately I was only able to use a point and shoot with good manual settings. looking at buying a dslr camera, and need a little help picking which one would be good for me. I know I want to shoot portraits with a short telephoto lens and I also like abstract photography, so I'd like macro lens. I really really like Canon, and would prefer to stay with that brand, and also stay under 800 dollars. Thanks!


Answer
Get Canon Digital Rebel XSI 12MP Digital SLR Camera. Great camera, amazing battery life, the perfect price! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012YB17Y?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0012YB17Y




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best SLR camera with a lot of features and effects?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment