Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What kind of Nikon is best for a semi-beginner photographer?

14 megapixel kodak camera reviews
 on Kodak EasyShare Mini M200 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x... review at ...
14 megapixel kodak camera reviews image






I am a teenager who just got into photography about two years ago. For Christmas 2011 I got A Kodak Easyshare Camera and it was great for just getting started, but I am ready to upgrade. I have fallen in love with photography (no specific kind, just a little of everything that inspires me) and I have gotten a lot of compliments on my pictures. I really hope to start a little business while I am in High school. I don't know when I'll be able to get a new camera but I still want to do a little research and figure out what I want next. It's proven to be very difficult though, as I am still such an amateur and just end up confused every time I try to look something up. Just trying to figure out about different kinds of lenses has been confusing. All I want is something a few steps above what I have now, and at a decent price. (say $300 tops) Here is what I really want out of my next camera:
- Different color options. (I figure most high quality cameras have that, but I take more black and whites than anything else, so that is essential.)
- A good zoom. (Mine takes an eternity to focus, and even if it finally does the picture is often fuzzy.)
- High-quality definition. (Mine has pretty great definition sometimes, but others it's not much more than any average digital camera.)

I am really considering a Nikon, so here's the bottom line of this question: For all you photographers out there, what would you consider a good Nikon for a beginning photographer to take her pictures to the next level? I am so thankful for the camera I have now, but honestly, I would be a little embarrassed to show up to take someone's portraits or something with it. Thanks so much in advance!!



Answer
You must go for NIkon D3100, best camera for the beginner photography.

You can have detailed information regarding this model from the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R33LNUMEWSVG00/ref=cm_cr_pr_permie=UTF8&ASIN=B003ZYF3LO&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=tawevaw-20

This will be in your price range approximately. Main features of camera are:
14.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor; 3-inch monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture.
3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization lens.
Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time auto focus and sound and it is very friendly to use above all which will be very helpful for you in learning the techniques of photography too.

What kind of digital camera should i get ?




lauren


im getting a camera (digital ) as part of my christmas gift and i was wondering if people can provide links of some digital cameras for a 14 year old ( i prefer a purple camera but ill take a black,red,or different color camera..) thanks so much


Answer
Well if you are looking for a megapixel camera and an amazing camera try nikons or sonys they are amazing.

If you are only looking for color, search cameras that come in that color.

Sony DSC T2s are amazing, they don't come in color though.
Check out the sony cybershots they are amazing!

ORRR
go to polaroid.com
and they have gorgeous purple cameras

and ebay purple cameras
and i think Kodak has one too.

Do your research before you buy though.
Like, read reviews, go to bestbuy.com, ebay, circuitcity.com, etc...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Nikon is best for a semi-beginner photographer?
Rating: 92% based on 9788 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment